Study Abroad in Buenos Aires
Through a combo of Spanish language instruction and focused courses in either Spanish or English, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of Latin American culture, history, economics, and politics. Semester students may choose an Early Start option to jump-start their Spanish language proficiency before the session begins. The semester program is designed for students at beginner to intermediate Spanish levels, while the summer program is designed for students at high-intermediate and above Spanish level.
|Semester/Term||Eligibility Requirements||Rec. Semester Credits|
|Semester|| 2.5 Min GPA; High School Graduate; Beginner to intermediate level of Spanish
|Early Start Sem.||2.5 Min GPA; High School Graduate; Beginner to intermediate level of Spanish||18-21|
|Summer||2.5 Min GPA; Completed one year of college; High intermediate and above Spanish language level||3-6|
EXPLORE THIS PROGRAM APPLY WITH CEA
Where You'll Study
Universidad de Belgrano offers courses in fields such as business, communications, cultural studies, social sciences, and Spanish language for all abilities. Its modern campus offers cultural and athletic activities to enhance student life and complement academics. Students will receive a transcript from the Universidad de Belgrano upon completion of their program.
- Pre-Departure Advising
- Airport Pickup
- 24/7 Onsite Emergency Assistance
- Excursions & Cultural Activities
- and more
- Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- and more.
CEA has several ways to help you fund your program, including scholarships, grants, and vouchers. Find out more about what we have to offer.Learn more about funding
Pace STEPS TO STUDY ABROAD (MAY2022)
Click the above link to see the courses that have been approved for Pace students who previously studied abroad on this CEA Argentina Latin American Studies program.
- Pace recommends that you try to select courses from this Pre-approved Courses list because these CEA Argentina program courses have already been reviewed and approved by Pace Department Chairs. If you select courses from this list, you’ll only need to receive approval from your Pace Academic Advisor for those courses - which will make the process of receiving Pace academic credit for your semester abroad much easier.
- However, if the pre-approved courses listed don’t fit with your interests/academic plans and you chose a course that’s NOT on the pre-approved list, you’ll need to seek approval from a Pace Department Chair.
- Be sure to check with CEA's current course catalog (and Pace’s current course catalog) because some courses listed on the link above may no longer be offered on this CEA Argentina program or are only available during one of the terms (Fall or Spring).
- Note: This became a new program for Pace in 2020; if there no (or few) courses listed, it means you are one of the first students to participate on this program.
- Read more about the process of obtaining Pace academic credit for courses taken abroad
Students are responsible for:
- Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student's Pace account.
- Room charges are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the host institution.
- Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
- All federal and state financial aid apply during the semester abroad. Up to $12,500 of institutional financial aid (Pace scholarships/grants) applies to the semester abroad. (Portability of Pace institutional aid is limited to 2 semesters, and Pace tuition remission does not apply.)
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2023||11/15/2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2023||03/15/2023 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed