Study Abroad Semester in Vietnam with TEAN
- Live and study in Ho Chi Minh City – one of the fastest-growing economies in all of Asia making it a particularly exciting and dynamic place to be
- Benefit from the expert instruction at RMIT University, known for it’s spacious, modern campus
- Take advantage of studying STEM subjects as well as Digital Design, Business, Communications, and Hospitality and Tourism alongside local students in English
- Participate in TEAN’s comprehensive 4-day Orientation program upon arrival, including a city tour, welcome dinner, cultural activities and informative sessions designed to help you feel adjusted and ready to jump into your semester in Vietnam
- Appreciate access to TEAN’s Ho Chi Minh City Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Live in modern serviced apartments complete with a swimming pool
- Explore the country’s unique culture, environment and cuisine throughout your stay - the food is incredible!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City is great for those who want:
- to step into the past while looking to the future – though the country has a complicated past, half of the population is under the age of 30 and focused on progress and innovation
- Vietnamese cuisine that is fresh, flavorful, affordable and truly un-pho-gettable
- a world of discovery on your doorstep – traveling through the country and the rest of Southeast Asia is easy and accessible
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
Pace's Partner Program Application:
Pace Partner Programs Application Process March 2021.pdf
Pace's Study Abroad Application Deadline:
Fall Semester: March 15
Spring Semester: October 15
Click the above link to see the courses that have been approved for Pace students who previously studied abroad on the TEAN Vietnam program.
- Pace recommends that you try to select some courses from this Pre-approved Courses list because these TEAN Vietnam courses have already been reviewed and approved by Pace Department Chairs. If you select courses from this list, you’ll only need to receive approval from your Pace Academic Advisor for those courses - which will make the process of receiving Pace academic credit for your semester abroad much easier.
- However, if the pre-approved courses listed don’t fit with your interests/academic plans and you chose a course that’s NOT on the pre-approved list, you’ll need to seek approval from a Pace Department Chair, which could take some time.
- Be sure to check with TEAN Vietnam's current course catalog (and Pace’s current course catalog) because some courses listed on the link above may no longer be offered at TEAN Vietnam or are only available during one of the terms (Fall or Spring).
- Note: If there are no courses listed (or only a few) it means that you are one of the first students from Pace to study abroad on the TEAN Vietnam program!
- Read more about the process of obtaining Pace academic credit for courses taken abroad
Pace resources for you:
ENSURE YOU ENROLL IN ENOUGH CREDITS DURING YOUR SEMESTER ABROAD!!
- Pace Study Abroad FAQs: If you have more questions about studying abroad after reviewing all the tabs on this Terra Dotta brochure, review these Pace study abroad FAQs.
- Academic FAQs: If you have more questions about academics related to study abroad, review these Pace FAQs.
- Financial FAQs: If you have more questions about the cost of study abroad, financial aid, and scholarships, review these Pace FAQs.
- Pace tuition and Fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account.
- Room charges are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the host institution.
- Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
- All federal and state financial aid apply during the semester abroad. Up to $12,500 of institutional financial aid (Pace scholarships/grants) applies to the semester abroad. (Portability of Pace institutional aid is limited to 2 semesters, and Pace tuition remission does not apply.)
A minimum of 12 U.S. credits is required during a semester abroad.
Due to the uncertainties related to COVID-19 and travel abroad, please remember that you should NOT purchase flights for your program (or make any non-refundable deposits connected with travel/study abroad) until told to do so by the Education Abroad office.