Semester in Vietnam
Study at the first international university in Vietnam while living in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. An Australian institution, RMIT is known for its cutting-edge technology, science and design programs that provide plenty of practical training, research and hands-on practice.
- Live and study in Ho Chi Minh City – one of the fastest-growing economies in all of Asia making it a particularly exciting and dynamic place to be
- Take advantage of studying STEM subjects as well as Digital Design, Business, Communications, and Hospitality and Tourism alongside local students in English
- Participate in TEAN’s comprehensive 4-day Orientation program upon arrival, including a city tour, welcome dinner, cultural activities and informative sessions
- Health insurance
- On-site support
- Cultural events and activities
- and more...
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
Steps to Study Abroad through Pace
Pace's Study Abroad Application Deadline:
Fall Semester: March 15
Spring Semester: October 15
Click the above link to see the courses that have been approved for Pace students who previously studied abroad on the TEAN Vietnam program.
- Pace recommends that you try to select some courses from this Pre-approved Courses list because these TEAN Vietnam courses have already been reviewed and approved by Pace Department Chairs. If you select courses from this list, you’ll only need to receive approval from your Pace Academic Advisor for those courses - which will make the process of receiving Pace academic credit for your semester abroad much easier.
- However, if the pre-approved courses listed don’t fit with your interests/academic plans and you chose a course that’s NOT on the pre-approved list, you’ll need to seek approval from a Pace Department Chair, which could take some time.
- Be sure to check with TEAN Vietnam's current course catalog (and Pace’s current course catalog) because some courses listed on the link above may no longer be offered at TEAN Vietnam or are only available during one of the terms (Fall or Spring).
- Note: If there are no courses listed (or only a few) it means that you are one of the first students from Pace to study abroad on the TEAN Vietnam program!
- Read more about the process of obtaining Pace academic credit for courses taken abroad
Pace resources for you:
ENSURE YOU ENROLL IN ENOUGH CREDITS DURING YOUR SEMESTER ABROAD!!
- Pace Study Abroad FAQs: If you have more questions about studying abroad after reviewing all the tabs on this Terra Dotta brochure, review these Pace study abroad FAQs.
- Academic FAQs: If you have more questions about academics related to study abroad, review these Pace FAQs.
- Financial FAQs: If you have more questions about the cost of study abroad, financial aid, and scholarships, review these Pace FAQs.
- Pace tuition and Fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account.
- Room charges are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the host institution.
- Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
- All federal and state financial aid apply during the semester abroad. Up to $12,500 of institutional financial aid (Pace scholarships/grants) applies to the semester abroad. (Portability of Pace institutional aid is limited to 2 semesters, and Pace tuition remission does not apply.)
A minimum of 12 U.S. credits is required during a semester abroad.