Faculty & Staff Travel Registry
Pace's international travel registry is for Pace faculty and staff to register their University-related travel overseas.
Whether you are going abroad to do research, attend conferences, recruit students, or are on sabbatical from Pace, the information you provide (your itinerary and emergency contacts) will help Pace account for your well-being and provide assistance in the event of an emergency. Register your travel before departure via this secure electronic platform. In an emergency (e.g., natural disasters, civil unrest, etc.), this travel registry serves as a conduit to inform Pace staff and faculty travelling internationally about important information.
Click here to register your University-related travel abroad, using your Pace log in:
Travel Resources via the "PACE SAFE" app
There's a feature on Pace's app that's dedicated to travel abroad, where you can:
- obtain travel tips and info on traveler's health
- get alerts and travel advisories (including weather advisories)
- enroll in the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveller Program (STEP)
- access Mobile Passport (for easy re-entry back to the USA)
- download the free "PACE SAFE" app
- sign in
- from the main menu, go to "Safety Toolbox", then chose "Travel Safe"
- access the features!