Study Abroad in Dublin
Study international business concepts in a place where European and American business cultures merge: Dublin, a bustling economic center that's home to more than thousand multi-national corporations. Visits to local companies and business lectures help you obtain a unique cultural context. You’ll come away with invaluable multi-cultural business skills, a deeper knowledge of universal business concepts, and earn a leg up in the global marketplace.
|Semester/Term||Eligibility Requirements||Rec. Semester Credits|
|Semester||2.5 Min GPA; High School Graduate||12-15|
|Year||2.5 Min GPA; High School Graduate||24-30|
EXPLORE THIS PROGRAM APPLY WITH CEA
Where You'll Study
Students take classes at the CEA Dublin Center and the International School of Business. The CEA Dublin Center has a focus on active learning that takes you out of the classroom and into the city, where you’ll enjoy first-hand encounters with local culture. This compelling, interactive learning environment offers courses in Liberal Arts and Business characterized by global perspective, small class sizes, and experienced faculty. The International School of Business is located in the heart of Dublin and offers a dynamic, youthful campus experience. The school’s focus on active learning and international students creates a vibrant, integrated setting in which to gain business education. Students will receive a transcript from the University of New Haven, CEA’s School of Record, and the International School of Business upon completion of their program.
- Pre-Departure Advising
- Airport Pickup
- 24/7 Onsite Emergency Assistance
- Excursions & Cultural Activities
- and more
- Galway, Connemara, and the Aran Islands
- and more.
CEA has several ways to help you fund your program, including scholarships, grants, and vouchers. Find out more about what we have to offer.Learn more about funding
Pace's Partner Program Application Process:
Pace Steps to Study Abroad (May2022)
Pace's Application Deadline:
Fall Semester: March 15
Spring Semester: October 15
Summer Semester: March 15
NOTE: Pace students are not eligible for the CEA promotion offering a flight voucher worth up to $1,000 USD.
- Pace Study Abroad FAQs: For answers to your questions about studying abroad, review these Pace study abroad FAQs.
- Academic FAQs: If you have more questions about academics related to study abroad, review these Pace FAQs.
- Financial FAQs: If you have more questions about the cost of study abroad, financial aid, and scholarships, review these Pace FAQs.
- Students are responsible for:
- Pace tuition and Fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee, are billed to the student's Pace account.
- Room charges are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the host institution abroad.
- Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
- All federal and state financial aid apply during the semester abroad. Up to $12,500 of institutional financial aid (Pace scholarships/grants) applies to the semester abroad - note portability of Pace institutional aid is limited to two semesters. Pace tuition remission does not apply.
- Students are responsible for:
ENSURE YOU ENROLL IN ENOUGH CREDITS DURING YOUR SEMESTER ABROAD!!
A minimum of 12 U.S. credits is required during a semester abroad.
Click the above link to see the courses that have been approved for Pace students who previously studied abroad on this CEA Dublin International Business program.
- Pace recommends that you try to select courses from this Pre-approved Courses list because these CEA Dublin program courses have already been reviewed and approved by Pace Department Chairs.
- If you select courses from this list, you’ll only need to receive approval from your Pace Academic Advisor for those courses - which will make the process of receiving Pace academic credit for your semester abroad much easier.
- However, if the pre-approved courses listed don’t fit with your interests/academic plans and you chose a course that’s NOT on the pre-approved list, you’ll need to seek approval from a Pace Department Chair.
- Be sure to check with CEA's current course catalog (and Pace’s current course catalog) because some courses listed on the link above may no longer be offered on this CEA Dublin program or are only available during one of the terms (Fall or Spring).
- Note: This is a new Pace program in 2020; if there are no courses (or very few), it means that you are one of the first students from Pace to participate on this program!
- Read more about the process of obtaining Pace academic credit for courses taken abroad
While we encourage you to move forward with your study abroad planning, please read this important information about COVID-19:
- The global situation regarding COVID-19 ever changing. While Pace Study Abroad is still processing applications, it is unclear what the state of the pandemic will be in the next few months in countries abroad, or what U.S. or foreign government policies will be. Pace's decision-making is always guided by what we believe is in the best interest of our students’ health and safety, balanced with the students’ educational goals and opportunities.
- Program participants are permitted to proceed with their plans to study abroad with the understanding that they do so at their own risk. Any financial loss incurred because of program cancellation, travel, or health issues related to COVID-19 will not be reimbursed by Pace.
- Discuss your plans with your family to determine your personal comfort level with international travel this summer.
- Due to the changing nature of COVID-19 and foreign immigration laws, the foreign institution/program provider could decide to cancel completely or move the study abroad program to a fully virtual format with short notice - without providing reimbursement.
- Foreign entry requirements can change at the last minute. Policies that may currently permit the entry of U.S. passport holders for the purpose of study abroad could be changed without notice due to the COVID pandemic.
- You will probably be required to show proof of a negative COVID test and/or proof of COVID vaccinations at immigration on arrival at your host country abroad. The costs of all such COVID tests are your responsibility. Proof of COVID vaccination may be imposed by host country governments/airlines for entry into the host country at the last minute.
- Many airlines currently require proof of a negative COVID test. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can obtain such a test and cover the costs.
- U.S. passport holders may be required to quarantine upon entry into the host country in advance of the program start date. This quarantine may or may not be permitted to occur in housing through the foreign university/program provider.
- It's your responsibility to consult directly with the foreign institution regarding COVID -19 quarantine requirements and associated costs. Note: costs associated with quarantine are not covered by federal financial aid.
- We strongly suggest that you purchase fully refundable airline tickets and/or trip cancellation insurance ("cancel for any reason" coverage) and ensure that the policy covers cancellation due to pandemic. (Pace assumes no responsibility for losses or penalties due to program cancellation or student withdrawal.)
- Pace strongly advises that students purchase their own medical/emergency/travel insurance that will cover them during the duration of their time abroad, and students will receive some recommended insurance policies from Pace to consider.
- You will be required to follow all COVID-related laws and protocols in your host country abroad as well as those outlined by your host institution.
- Returning to the USA after your program
- Proof of a negative COVID test no more than 3 days prior to the return flight is currently required to re-enter the U.S.
- Travel restrictions may change while you're abroad, prohibiting students from returning to the U.S.
- There may be a need to self-isolate upon your return to the U.S.
We will keep you updated, and it’s important that you stay in close contact with us and check your emails. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2023||10/30/2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2023||03/15/2023 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed